Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Rush

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is your favorite movie?
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm by Donkey545

» Sound Systems
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm by Donkey545

» braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm by treeckofan

» Batman!!!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm by treeckofan

» christmas "quik" reviews!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am by treeckofan

» Hello, I am a newbie!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm by Tommy

» Favorite Guns
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm by Donkey545

» Rank at Number 5!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm by treeckofan

» H everyone!
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm by treeckofan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tommy
Admin

Number of posts : 112
Wii Code : Texas
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Tourny Points
Tourny Points: 200

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:27 pm

By: Tommy C.

~~Warning: Possible Spoilers~~

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Nintendo Wii was in my opinion a turning point in Zelda titles. From the moment I heard the music on the disc channel, I know I was in for a treat. It is one of the best selling Zelda games, if not the best, of all time. In fact, when I asked twenty Wii owners what their first game was (aside from WiiSports), eighteen of them said “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess”

No wonder everyone wanted it, after years of delaying and then finally finding out it was for the Wii everyone knew it was sure to be a hit. But was it indeed what everyone was told it was? I will answer this question and more in my in-depth review of, “The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess” for the Nintendo Wii.

Graphics

First of all, what a lot of gamers are concerned about... Graphics. All in all, they were good Gamecube graphics, but could they’ve been better for the Wii? Yes. Although they were very good, we didn’t know what the Wii could do at that time. I saw very few flaws, most of which are minor and don’t matter. They did look realistic and it helped you get into the game. But in the times of being a wolf, Link didn’t look anywhere as good as when he was a human. They also got Link’s facial expressions down great. And the enemies were amazing, the first time I saw the Twili it kind of scared me. So I give graphics a 9.5/10.

9.5/10

Sound

As with graphics, the sound was amazing. I don’t know if it could’ve been any better. They only thing I saw, er, heard was the Wii Controller’s speaker, it cut out sometimes. But the swoosh of the arrow leaving the bow then going to the television set was amazing. I thought the music was amazing and Midna, being the only fully voiced character in any game, was amazing. And the first time I heard Wolf Link and the Golden Wolf howl together was one of the most amazing moment I had ever heard. With that said, I give sound a 9.5/10.

9.5/10

Control

Everyone was looking forward to the controls of Twilight Princess, swinging the sword, aiming with the Bow and other weapons, and doing spin attacks by shaking the Nunchuck. These are what could have possibly been why the game and the Wii sold so well, bedsides Nintendo and Zelda’s loyal fanbase. I didn’t find anything wrong with the control. Although I think it could have been better with the sword-play, Nintendo did what they said and made it great. Having no more to saw about this subject, I give controls a 10/10.

10/10

Gameplay

This was one of the most epic Zelda games of all time, and in my opinion, taking second of to Ocarina of Time. As always, I am never disappointed with the boss battles and dungeon design. And being able to turn into a wolf whenever you wanted later on in the game was great, it gave you a chance to really become part of the game. The only problem I had with this topic was that sometimes the Wolf parts become repetitive. Collecting the tears of light and then becoming human again was expected, always fun, but expected. And the game kept you guessing about the final boss. “Is it Zant? It has to be, Ganondorf’s not in the game.” I would tell myself. “Holy cow! It’s Ganondorf!” I said when I saw him for the first time, but I was still wondering who the final boss was. If you haven’t played it you’ll have to find out, I’m not telling. And finally the side-quests of Twilight Princess were fun, as in all Zelda games you had the quest for heart pieces. But this time there are five pieces instead of just four. And the added bug collection was nice. I spent days looking for them. And as in Ocarina of Time, the Poes made a return. With all this being said, I give gameplay a 9/10.

9/10

I hope you enjoyed this review of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. If you have any questions or comments on how to make my reviews better, feel free to ask. Constructive criticism is greatly welcomed. I look forward to writing more reviews.

Final rating of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 9.8/10

Tommy’s note: I really did enjoy writing this review. If you have any questions about this game, or comments about this review, feel free to write me at Nintendo_wii_players@yahoo.com or PM me on the Nintendo Wii Players forum. Constructive criticism is always welcome. If you want me to write a review, name the game and I will do my best to rent the game and play through it.
Back to top Go down
https://nwp2.forumotion.com
makar72
makar72

Number of posts : 454
Wii Code : 2555-1892-3703-4680
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Tourny Points
Tourny Points: 200

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess   The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:47 am

I really liked this gmae too. The only thing wrong with it to me was the difficulty. It was waaaaaaaay to easy. Sure it was long but too easy. For one thing the bosses. They were a blast to fight but figuring out how to kill them wasnt a challenge at all. I still remember the Link to the Past and GB/GBC games bosses. They were challenging and fun. Another thing that was too easy was the puzzles. there were very few puzzles in the game and the few that they had in it werent very hard. The last thing wrong was the sidequests. Too few. Not enough. Thats it though. Other than that its an amazing game.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1