Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Rush

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is your favorite movie?
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm by Donkey545

» Sound Systems
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm by Donkey545

» braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm by treeckofan

» Batman!!!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm by treeckofan

» christmas "quik" reviews!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am by treeckofan

» Hello, I am a newbie!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm by Tommy

» Favorite Guns
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm by Donkey545

» Rank at Number 5!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm by treeckofan

» H everyone!
GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm by treeckofan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

GQE Writing Prompt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
makar72
makar72

Number of posts : 454
Wii Code : 2555-1892-3703-4680
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Tourny Points
Tourny Points: 200

GQE Writing Prompt Empty
PostSubject: GQE Writing Prompt   GQE Writing Prompt Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:42 pm

Yeah, I know this really has nothing to do with these forums but I had to put this story somewhere.
We had our GQE tests this week at school. On the 2nd day we had to read about an author who was going to travel America to rediscover his country. Then after reading what the trip would be like we had to write a journal excerpt from his prospective. Here's what I decided to write. And for reference the guy is traveling in a mobile home and the words in parentheses are things not included in the excerpt. Also this isn't exactly what I wrote, just what I can remember.

It was the 5th day of my trip and I had already encountered my first hindrance. I was in Yosemite Park and I got a flat tire. This normally wouldn't have been a problem except I had given my spare to a couple a few days ago in return for their hospitality. So there I was, stranded. I was sitting outside of my temporary home, when 2 hikers came along. They offered to help me build a new tire out of wood. So the next day our task began. I went to the woods to collect birch wood, since this was the only type of wood that could be heated and bent without burning(see how I took the bending wood thing from the round barns?) Meanwhile the 2 hikers were making mud by taking the water from my tap and mixing it with dirt. The mud was for holding the birch together. When I had cut downa birch tree, we had enough wood. So we began the hard task set before us. After a hard days work, the tire was complete. It worked quite well with my mobile home. I gave the 2 hikers a bag of pork rinds and some cucumbers to show my gratitude. They said that I would owe them $41,000 for their efforts. I thought that was outrageous. I told them I didn't have that kind of money so they took me hostage. They locked me in my closet in the trailer. I had no idea how long I was in there. They fed me the very same pork rinds and cucumbers that I gave to them as gifts. I was forced to use the bathroom in a styrofoam bowl. Once the smell had become unbearable and I was a bit woozy from the gases, I decided that I had to escape. Next time the hiker opened the closet door to clean out my feces bowl, I threw the poo in his face. As he laid on the ground rolling around and holding his eyes in agony I said, "That's why you don't feed your hostages pork rinds." I stepped outside of the mobile home, and the 2nd hiker was standing there with his arms crossed waiting for me. (Keep in mind I have been watching Walker Texas Ranger for the past 3 nights) I greeted him with a kick to the head, Chuck Norris style. The kick seemed to barely have any effect on him. He stood up and charged at me with such velocity that I could not defend myslef. I was knocked to the ground. As I looked up the 1st camper was standing over me with a huge rock in his hands. "Buenas Noches," he said with a grin. That was the last thing I saw. At least that was the last thing I ever saw of that dream. Come to find out I had dreamt the whole thing. There was no flat tire or hikers. It seemed I had not connected with nature at all so far on my journey. But with the start of the 6th day, the journey was just beginning.

So what did you guys think? And yes, this does determine if I will pas High School or not.
Back to top Go down

GQE Writing Prompt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wii Rush :: Member's Interest Zone :: Fan Art :: Fan-fic-
Jump to: