Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Rush

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is your favorite movie?
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm by Donkey545

» Sound Systems
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm by Donkey545

» braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm by treeckofan

» Batman!!!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm by treeckofan

» christmas "quik" reviews!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am by treeckofan

» Hello, I am a newbie!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm by Tommy

» Favorite Guns
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm by Donkey545

» Rank at Number 5!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm by treeckofan

» H everyone!
Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm by treeckofan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Super Mario Galaxy Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donkey545
Admin
Donkey545

Number of posts : 612
Wii Code : 5530 5398 7740 4490
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Tourny Points
Tourny Points: 200

Super Mario Galaxy Review Empty
PostSubject: Super Mario Galaxy Review   Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:51 pm

Presentation
The Presentation of this game is excellent. The game packaging is top notch with a colorful cover and a multi-language back for mass appeal in the ever expanding linguistic diversity of the United States. The packaged handbook, also printed in multiple languages is in-depth, colorful and helpful. The art on the disc is pretty cool, it is really shiny, kind of holographic.

On to the presentation of the actual game. This to is excellent. The menus are straight forward and easy to navigate with the Wii remotes pointer. The menus are colorful and pleasing to the eye.

Rating: 10!!!

Graphics
The Graphics are incredible. Even if the game is on the "graphically limited" system of this generation, the graphics are top notch even compared to the PS3 or 360. Textures are beyond those of any Nintendo game I have played or watched to this day. The frame rate is solid; I have not yet seen it drop below it's 60fps rating. Level design and camera angle are so weird (but awesome) that it is hard to describe. I think my best description is that the game is 3 1/2d. Character animation is fantastic, especially Bowser with his hair and body texturing.

Sound
Perhaps the best part of the game is the music. I felt as tough I were at a Disney movie (when they were good). The music has an epic feel to it, it is better than any other I have heard in a game. There is not much voice acting but where there is, it is of great quality.

Rating: 10!!! I would give it more but i can't

Gameplay
In a nutshell: godlike. The game fixed the camera angles of past 3d titles. The gravity-object system is mind boggling. You can walk around whole planets (or asteroids or whatever you land on), some of which are tiny some enormous. There are usually multiple planets in a galaxy. Controls fit the game perfectly. Not once did I find myself frustrated because I pressed the wrong button.

Lasting Appeal
When you get the game, you will just want to keep playing. I don't know my time, but the game is long and challenging. Multi-player is a little shallow but fitting for a platformer game. I cannot quite comment on replay value for I have not yet beaten the game once yet.

Rating 10!!!

Virtually flawless. No game is absolutely perfect, but 10s represent the pinnacle of gaming brilliance. It doesn't get any better than this. This is like winning the lottery on your birthday. It takes a rare and special game to earn a perfect 10 from us.

I hope you enjoyed the review, Donkey545
Back to top Go down
zora50
Pikmin
zora50

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Review   Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:57 am

after reading what everyone says bout this game i may get it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Donkey545
Admin
Donkey545

Number of posts : 612
Wii Code : 5530 5398 7740 4490
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Review   Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 2:22 pm

zora50 wrote:
after reading what everyone says bout this game i may get it sometime.

get it, it is awesomely fantastic and all sorts of other good things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Galaxy Review   Super Mario Galaxy Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy Review
Page 1 of 1