Wii Rush
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii Rush

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What is your favorite movie?
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:43 pm by Donkey545

» Sound Systems
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:12 pm by Donkey545

» braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:14 pm by treeckofan

» Batman!!!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:21 pm by treeckofan

» christmas "quik" reviews!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:39 am by treeckofan

» Hello, I am a newbie!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 pm by Tommy

» Favorite Guns
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:33 pm by Donkey545

» Rank at Number 5!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:18 pm by treeckofan

» H everyone!
sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:03 pm by treeckofan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warriorsonic
Bounty Hunter
warriorsonic

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Tourny Points
Tourny Points: 200

sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:31 pm

chapeter 1

[spoiler]after sonic saved the araibain nights and the story of alladin was chagened to the story of sonic as he was wandreing around the night palace with sharaha who came back to life after erazor killed her Sad. A mysrtouris light appered some one came and looked like this sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Warriorsonic. it was warrior sonic (me).

to be contined

Last edited by on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Namikaze Minato
Defender
Namikaze Minato

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:54 pm

Nice! I like how you put yourself into the Fic. Woot First Post!

Last edited by on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
makar72
makar72

Number of posts : 454
Wii Code : 2555-1892-3703-4680
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:37 am

That is awesome. That picture of Sonic is the best ever!!!
Back to top Go down
warriorsonic
Bounty Hunter
warriorsonic

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:18 am

chapter two

"Who are you?" I asked. "I am sonic the legendary blue hedgehog." said sonic. "WHAT!! I WAS SENT DOWN HERE TO DO THAT! I HAD SEVEN WORLD RINGS AND I WAS GOING TO SACERFICE ERAZORS LIFE AND I WOULD OF HAD ULTIMATE POWER!'' i yelled. i aslo said "whos the floting freak." Sharha yelled in my face "I AM THE GENIE OF THE RING AND I AM NOT A FLOTING FREAK MY NAME IS SHARHA!" "Huh? whats that? those are sevn world rings. there is 14 rings. oh hedgehog its in for you and your little genie freind got any more stupid freinds other than miss get in your face and plus i have a genie also. it is genie of the ring also.'' i said. as i rubbed my ring the genie appered it said "yes warrior sonic what is your wish?" i said "i wish i had all of the rings on the floor." sonic yelled "NO!!!!!!! SHARHA I WISH THE RINGS WOULDN'T GO TO HIM!!" sharha said in a soft voice " i cannot undo a genies wish,i am sorry sonic" i said ''well its time to have a party" I asorbed all 14 rings power and became ultimate warrior sonic.

to be continuod
Back to top Go down
warriorsonic
Bounty Hunter
warriorsonic

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:27 am

makar72 wrote:
That is awesome. That picture of Sonic is the best ever!!!

thanks i made it using paint the computer paint
Back to top Go down
warriorsonic
Bounty Hunter
warriorsonic

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:05 pm

Chapter 3

Now since i have asorbed all 14 rings i become a humogus warriorsonic. regular sonic backed up. i pulled out thid awesome humogus sword. now regular sonic was freaking out and running in circles cying. his fas was like this \ affraid . So as sonic was freaking out. then my and regular sonic genies were fighting shara had fallen to the ground. sonic was Sleep . then i waoke him up with my sword he was like drunken then geek fainnaly affraid .

to be continued
Back to top Go down
treeckofan
Mushroomer
treeckofan

Number of posts : 452
Wii Code : 2219 4304 0356 3352
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Tourny Points

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:38 pm

u can use this picture
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)   sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sonic and the secrect rings:legendofthegreathero (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1